Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking for a ride buddy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carrjr

looking for a ride buddy Empty
PostSubject: looking for a ride buddy   looking for a ride buddy EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 pm

[b]Just moved to kamoka and have no one to ride with any need a buddy??
Back to top Go down
mudster

PostSubject: ride   looking for a ride buddy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:55 pm

whee do you live again ???? is it far from coldwater??? i ride up in the muskoka southern area im going to port elgin for the weekend to ride but the next week im going out again
Back to top Go down
Snowmobile 24/7

PostSubject: Re: looking for a ride buddy   looking for a ride buddy EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 pm

I live approx 20min west of you in Parkhill, i'm also looking for a snowmobiling buddy, i'm new to the sport, joined last year.
Back to top Go down
sum-mad

PostSubject: hey   looking for a ride buddy EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 pm

i to am looking for someone to ride with i have a 97 indy 600 looking to ride around parkhill exeter strathroy where ever really i live in london
Back to top Go down
skimask

PostSubject: Re: looking for a ride buddy   looking for a ride buddy EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am

Snowmobile 24/7 wrote:
I live approx 20min west of you in Parkhill, i'm also looking for a snowmobiling buddy, i'm new to the sport, joined last year.

Hello
I ride out of hensall, I hooked up with a guy last weekend, had fun. I will get in contact with him again. he rides out of park hill area. I can drive down to that direction, on B108, it is a fairly fast trail, and meet somewhere if you like. If you read this let me know!
Jim
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a ride buddy   looking for a ride buddy Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a ride buddy
Page 1 of 1