Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for a ride buddy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FirecatF6Modified

FirecatF6Modified

Looking for a ride buddy. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a ride buddy.   Looking for a ride buddy. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Looking for someone to go riding with, I'm located in Rockland, Ontario and can easily meet up in hammond at Chez Philias. Also can meet up at other locations in Bourget, St-Pascal, sarsfield. just looking for someone to ride with, im a moderate to aggressive driver, and looking for preferable a group to travel with. I Ride a 2005 Firecat F6, Arctic Cat. very clean and reliable not afraid to do long distance trips. i am only 17 but enjoy the sport heavily and can't wait for snow year after year.!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Looking for a ride buddy.
Page 1 of 1