Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.

Go down 
+2
bassman
ValleyRider69
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ValleyRider69

District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. Empty
PostSubject: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 am

Wanna Ride in District #1?

Drop a message.

To set up / Join a ride Follow link below:

https://rideconnection.forumotion.com/find-a-ride-f1/district-1-riders-t30.htm

Last edited by ValleyRider69 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 am

bump

Last edited by ValleyRider69 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete me)
Back to top Go down
bassman

bassman

PostSubject: 17 jan ride   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:08 am

ValleyRider69 sorry but I ride only on the Quebec side, I used to ride in the Rockland to Hawkesbury area but 100% times better over the river.

When they had the day passes I used to buy one or two days for Ontario but they don't have them no more...

So far we are going out Sunday, I have to go shovel some roofs at the cottage on Saturday.

Not sure if you have seen John's comments from last weekend but he was just amazed on what it was like.

There are so many ways you can go for the day so many places you can for ovenighters it would almost take all winter to do them all.

Have fun out there.
Catch you later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showMiniSiteDocument?id=Bassman
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey Valley

Can't go for the next 2 weekend JAN 17/18 and 24/25, I have the kids.

And I need to rebuild the primary on my sled. Fried it on the way back from Mont-Laurier. Shocked
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:45 am

bassman wrote:
ValleyRider69 sorry but I ride only on the Quebec side, I used to ride in the Rockland to Hawkesbury area but 100% times better over the river.

When they had the day passes I used to buy one or two days for Ontario but they don't have them no more...

So far we are going out Sunday, I have to go shovel some roofs at the cottage on Saturday.

Not sure if you have seen John's comments from last weekend but he was just amazed on what it was like.

There are so many ways you can go for the day so many places you can for ovenighters it would almost take all winter to do them all.

Have fun out there.
Catch you later.

Well Considering the three of us are the only ones willing to nail something down. Sunday looks good. Bass, Check you PM box. Also If Richardjo needs help with transportation, I have a bouble northtrail.
Back to top Go down
richardjo

richardjo

PostSubject: Valley and Bass ...   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Sunday may be tough I will let you know ASAP...Valley you will like the snow on the Quebec side and Bass affraid affraid is great tour guide! Bass i will talk to you tonight
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Night Rides   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Anyone interested in Local night rides?

North Gower / Richmond / Manotick Area?

The trails are getting better daily.

Groomers too
Back to top Go down
yamahooked

yamahooked

PostSubject: North Gower   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Hi Valley,have you been through the forest west of N.Gower,its very nice lots of snow,I'm heading out with richardjo monday afternoon, do you get out during the week at all?
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 am

I would be good for a evening ride! I finish work at 3:00! Smile
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:47 am

Hey guys,

Sorry, I was in toronto this last week.

Yamahooked, No i haven't really been west of prince of Whales much. And I NEVER get weekday rides in. Crying or Very sad

I generally am available on weekends and every night after 6:30 ish. I do most of my riding at night.

Less people, faster (can see sleds coming around the corners).

Unfortunately I have suffered a shoulder injury.....Stupid Hockey!

I may be back on the sled this weekend (31 & 1) but it's doubtfull.
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm

who wants to try a hydro line this weekend? Near Packenham.
Back to top Go down
yamahooked

yamahooked

PostSubject: District#1   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Hi guys,I've got a family ski weekend for 31-1st,I was out today for a 250km ride with slowe(name doesn't reflect his rideing) affraid we were through the Larose forest to and back from Cassleman ,Bourget,Clarence Creek and Carlsbad Springs, the snow is suprisingly plentiful out there in the east end cheers , better than here in the south,I may head out tomorrow to the Marleboro Forest for a couple of hours but after that I'm parked until next Monday Feb 2nd.Chow for now,Paul geek
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Hey Paul
What time are you going out tomorrow? After 3 pm! Smile
Back to top Go down
yamahooked

yamahooked

PostSubject: District#1   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Sorry fou,A.M. Kids get off the bus at 4,try again next week.
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 am

Anyone interested in riding this weekend and or friday night?

Ontario side.

Takers?
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 pm

I good to go for this weekend!
Marc
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey man drop me a line, I Pmmed you my number
Back to top Go down
richardjo

richardjo

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:09 am

Hey Valley...

FYI- Dan says hi...we went to Val des Bois from Thurso ...great day again! SNow was huge and trails perfect! Hows the shoulder???
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:42 am

Hey Richard
Are you guys going to Quebec agin next weekend?
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am

Richard-jo,

It's getting better.

Fou and I went out On sunday.

Started out of my drive way, went to North gower to top on fuel then went to richmond where we found a sweet powerline, did some freeriding / boondocking. Took a few wrong turns, fou blew his clutch.

All in all a good time. Hey John, Pm me which nights you can get away this week.

The trails on this side of the river are way better.----ask fou
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Yes, is was good under the power lines. It was a nice day sunday.

Well I can't say the the trails are better! The A is very nice but everything is flat over there. And better compare to what? I'm in the BAY and 3 out of 4 groomers are broken. But it's not better than Quebec! bounce
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm

fou, I was talking about the Rideau river between North gower and osgoode, and yes, I'd have to agree that quebec trails kick a$$. Maybe i'll shell out another $50 for the day pass. Dan, Pick a weekend "as the tour guide" I guess you're holding the french cards here.
Back to top Go down
richardjo

richardjo

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Valley & Fou...

Sounds like your Sunday was a blast...I wish my machine was like yours. The problem is my is a big beast a 2 up. Hey it is great on open wide trails but any tight turns or off trail rdiding it sucks! It is like you guys drive a Corvette I drive a Cadillac.

I'm riding out tomorrow night out of Osgoode with some locals up to Broadways Bar in Barahaven for some bevs and wings than back home...
As for the rest of week I can't go out, my boss is up for meetings starting Wed. - Fri. Next week-end I was hoping to ride around here in Ont.
Back to top Go down
fou

fou

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 am

I should be good for a ride on Sunday!

PS: Valley as the Corvette. I have the SUV Laughing
Back to top Go down
ValleyRider69

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 am

Dan, 14-15 is the weekend away with the girlfriend,

Can we set something up for the 21st or 22nd?

Have trailer will travel. Also will have room for another sled ( John?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.   District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt. Empty

Back to top Go down

District #1 Ottawa Valley / North Gower / Osgoode / Kempt.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next