Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trails in District 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FirecatF6Modified

FirecatF6Modified

Trails in District 1. Empty
PostSubject: Trails in District 1.   Trails in District 1. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Trail conditions are varying depending on how covered the trail is with trees and bush. but the 55 from Rockland to Hammond is very to moderately smooth, if travailing to hammond or from hammond to Rockland, watch out for big dips in the trail... there very hard to see and some are quite big. just be careful. Also from Rockland to Clarence Creek(Place Royal) the trails are all smooth and no dirt showing in the more aggressive corners. The 10+cm of snow we will hopefully get will make the trails even more better and more enjoyable. I haven't yet made it to the A Trail(train track from Sarsfield to Vankleek Hill) yet so i have no status on it but from last year it was very rough and narrow at this time, but we had far less snow. i'll update once I head out that way. I also need to jump on the A213Q trail witch go's from Monkland and connects to the Sentier 323 trail in Quebec, i want to see the condition on that trail. well happy riding! be safe and ride hard!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trails in District 1.
Page 1 of 1