Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fraz

Fraz

Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7   Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 pm

I'll be in Cochrane for the above dates and would like to find folks to day ride off/on OFSC trail with.
I have a good knowledge of the local off/on trail and will ride powder every day.
Hydro corridors, Abitibi Canyon, Pipe line, logging roads, old rail beds and other legal off trail are all on the list of places to go while I'm in town.

If you've always wanted to ride off trail around Cochrane but don't know were to ride, join me for a day or more and I'll show you some great riding.

Previous off trail experience is a must.
Fear of heights or steep hills would not be good either.

If you'd like to hook up for a day or more and play in the powder send me a PM and we'll set something up.
Fraz
Back to top Go down
Fraz

Fraz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7   Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:58 am

Heading up on Mon. morning and riding Tues.
Going to drive down to check out the snow cross in Kirkland lake Sun. March 1st.
They are calling for up to 25cm of fresh snow this week. Add that to the 3 plus ft. they have and conditions should be great.
Back to top Go down
Fraz

Fraz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7   Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 am

Heading up tomorrow morning.
See you on the 5th or 6th Spiffy.
Hope it works out and you can make it also X-Doo.
Back to top Go down
Fraz

Fraz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7   Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Buddy and I broke the trail across the hwy from him to the Husky feeder trail.
After buddy went to work for afternoon shift I did a local loop to check out condions on and off the trail.
It started snowing about 2pm and there is about 4 inches of fresh stuff and it's still falling.
Off the trail coditions are fantastic with a good 3 plus ft. of snow and many spots have way more than this.
Jumped from the hydro lines to Zeverly"s loop L103 and rode it over to the A106C and back to base.
The hydro lines and pits along the way are in great shape as was the trail.
Hoping to drive to Timmins tomorrow and hook up with TNT. Hoping the roads get cleared before morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7   Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Boon Dockers around Cochrane Feb.24 to March 7
Page 1 of 1