Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

march break ride north

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rick fulford

PostSubject: march break ride north   Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm looking for anyone interested in riding around the French River or Sudbury area for March Break. Would like to go for 3 or 4 days (im flexible up to an entire week) during the period of march 14-22.

I'm basically just looking for March Break riding anywhere that has snow and Sudbury missed this latest thaw and received snow.

If you're interested or already have something planned and would not mind a drop in to share costs, please drop me a line on this site or rick_fulford2@hotmail.com

background, been riding groomed trails for over 30 yrs, male 38 reasonably aggressive to casual riding is most typical. I like to rack up miles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dasilvr

PostSubject: Re: march break ride north   Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Rick
I love to go but just got back from Sudbury and north of Elliot Lake today the ride was awesome and the temp. +2deg all 4 days, the guys I rode with are still north of Elliot Lake in a camp on 10 mile Lake they are their until Wednesday. I have to work.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacostad

PostSubject: Riding this weekend   Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Going to head to Sudbury this weekend. Can only go till Sunday night. Have to be back for work Monday. I will be leaving Friday at 3pm after work. Would like to go back up later in the week but unsure right now. Let me know what your plan is. Will likely stay at Chateau Gauy Motel off C109D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: march break ride north   

Back to top Go down

march break ride north
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1