Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday Ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Pegelo

Dan Pegelo

Sunday Ride Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Ride   Sunday Ride EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 8:37 am

Hello Everyone

I am planning to ride around Mactier this Sunday if anyone wants to come out. Does anyone know a good place to park around there?

Dan Pegelo
Back to top Go down
t-rav74

t-rav74

Sunday Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Ride   Sunday Ride EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:06 am

Hey Dan,
I got your message, thanx. I'll definately keep that in mind. The wife doesn't like the look of the phazer but if it rides nice she won't mind. The in laws all ride yammy so the dealer here in Orillia should be good to us. I'll have to get her to test one before I buy though. I'm not sure about Mactier but there's a new Timmy's/Wendy's plaza south of Parry Sound that has a huge parking lot and is RIGHT on the trail. (the seguin, I believe) I'm not sure about how close to Mactier it is but it's somewhere in there. I have a buddy calling me daily for trail reports up here, so we may go for a ride from here to Coldwater and loop back through the forest, if you're interested? Nothing is set it depends mostly on snow and the wifes temperment. (She hates to be left behind, but someone has to watch the boy). I don't know how that will affect timing for your ride on Sunday either. I know I won't be able to do that, unfortunately, house reno's that have to be done by the end of the month. I hope that helps. tty

Travis Sheridan
Back to top Go down

Sunday Ride
Page 1 of 1