Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goalhawk

goalhawk

Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   Empty
PostSubject: Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??    Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 am

I haven't gotten out much but I'm just wondering if there's anyone interested in a relaxed ride, easy going, maybe this Saturday up north of Barrie?? Or the other possibility is Scugog area? I haven't really been out this year.. would like to get some riding in. Just went out for a few hours two weeks a go to show a friend how to ride basically. If you're interested, let me know. I have a 2007 MZX 800 Blizzard, but don't have to ride fast.. or long.. just a nice easy trip for a few hours.. maybe grab some lunch.. nothing overly crazy.
Back to top Go down
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

PostSubject: from innisfil/bradford line   Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:02 am

Trails are now fantastic yesterday's snow and then lots last night they are going to be great riding weekend promises cold temps and snow to cover any bare patches that might appear I'm right on the trail and just abouyt to go out for a local ride
Back to top Go down
don

PostSubject: Re: Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??    Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 am

sent PM,is it a go or no go. don
Back to top Go down
http://donjudd@bell.net
don

PostSubject: Re: Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??    Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:04 pm

your post was for a ride on sat.march 2 2013,do you still want to go. don
Back to top Go down
http://donjudd@bell.net
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

PostSubject: Is Barrie a go on Saturday   Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 am

Is there any interest in Barrie area on this Saturday
Back to top Go down
goalhawk

goalhawk

PostSubject: will this work   Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:46 am

Trying anythin to get through.. can't post, can PM someone.. NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??    Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??   Empty

Back to top Go down

Barie north or Scugog easy day of riding Sat. Mar. 2??
Page 1 of 1