Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riding Dec 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parisite

Parisite

Riding Dec 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Riding Dec 2012   Riding Dec 2012 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:27 am

Well I spend the holidays in Quebec City, rode TQ3 East from Loretteville, rough going thru the city of course, and lots of traffic, but once you get out past Beauport it's good. They still need more snow but as usual Quebec's fair is Ontario's excellent...the base is there and it's just gonna get better. Turned North on 304/369 towards L'Etape, very nice running as far as Cabane Labelle, 369 South from there back towards Lac Beauport was good but grooming was on and off in places, mostly on though. That was Thursday when the mother of all snowstorms was coming....too bad they only got about 6 inches, Sunday ride West on TQ3 from Loretteville and it was crap...until I got past hwy 573 @ Val Belair, then oh le crap....the trail was nice and we rode out to 302 turn to Nueville, stopped for lunch at Cabane Chabut, lot's of traffic but trails were very nice, wish I would have West earlier in our stay...it's not often Southern Ontario guy gets to ride in December so I'm happy for the workout anyway
Back to top Go down

Riding Dec 2012
Page 1 of 1