Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Forum Sections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mryamaha

More Forum Sections Empty
PostSubject: More Forum Sections   More Forum Sections EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi guys this site is a great idea! Is there anyway we could get sections made up for Manitoba and all of the other provinces separately, I have to wade through everything just to find out if the ride is in the Yukon, Ontario or Saskatchewan.

MrY
Back to top Go down
Spiffy

Spiffy

PostSubject: Re: More Forum Sections   More Forum Sections EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:09 am

We are working on changing the forum to make it considerable easy to navigate. You should see some results in the near future.

Spiffy
Back to top Go down
mryamaha

PostSubject: Re: More Forum Sections   More Forum Sections EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Cool, I am looking forward to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GTDRIVER

PostSubject: Re: More Forum Sections   More Forum Sections EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:57 am

HI..Wayne here from Woodstock,Ont. Just getting back into the sport from my early 20's Bought Myself a mxz800. Anyone form my area here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Forum Sections   More Forum Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

More Forum Sections
Page 1 of 1