Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New start tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bassman

bassman

New start tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: New start tomorrow   New start tomorrow EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Tomorrow we will going to Thurso, will be heading towards Mont Laurier, trails are supposed to be ok.

Will post later the real conditions.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showMiniSiteDocument?id=Bassman
bassman

bassman

New start tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: update   New start tomorrow EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Wow, not bad at all, from Thurso to Lac la blanche good conditions, from the club house to the park entrance from fair to good, from the park to Notre dame du laus from excellent to fair, especially close to Notre dame du Laus.

Get the sleds out it's time to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showMiniSiteDocument?id=Bassman
SledChief

New start tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New start tomorrow   New start tomorrow EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

I went up to St-Anne du Lac the same weekend from Russell, I was going to cross at Clarence/Thurso on the Saturday morning but the tree line was not up and there where no sled tracks accross, I ended up crossing at Papineauville. On Sunday afternoon we where taking a break just before crossing back at Papineauille and a couple stopped to ask us about this crossing, they crossed at Thurso on Saturday morning, I guess they where the first accross at Thurso. Do you know if the treeline is now up at Clarence/Thurso? We exhanged messages a few seasons ago but never hooked up, Im up in Mont Laurier/Saint Anne regularly, maybe we can do a weekend at some point. Like you said, conditions where good but 13 from Mont Laurier to Ferme Neuve and Lac Gravel was beat up from traffic as always, the top end of the park to Val Barette was OK but it is plowed for logging, lots of rocks, it will be a mess when it gets mild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New start tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: New start tomorrow   New start tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

New start tomorrow
Page 1 of 1