Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tires for sleds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

Tires for sleds Empty
PostSubject: Tires for sleds   Tires for sleds EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I've heard you can get tires mounted on your sled - that way you don't need to worry about the lack of snow -- any truth to the rumour ??? I'm being to wonder if the season ended before it started -- the trail past my place never opened - corn in the field ( I guess the farmer never intended to let out the land to OFSC use ) -- and if it like last year MID FEB snow was gone on all local trails -- it's sad to have to trailer when you live in the snowbelt - would be sadder if I'd forked out the money fora trail pass already ( I think I'll hold off this year and just ride the lake if we get more snow ) Good luck to all you other local snowbelt riders
Back to top Go down

Tires for sleds
Page 1 of 1