Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ride partners wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
don

Ride partners wanted Empty
PostSubject: Ride partners wanted   Ride partners wanted EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 am

anyone interested for a trip for a few days or more please leave message.i like bancroft to renfrew trips .the r.a.p. my faforite spots are northbay to cochrane and gowganda but am open to most ideas.i ride a gsx 600

Last edited by don on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://donjudd@bell.net
vic_1122

PostSubject: Re: Ride partners wanted   Ride partners wanted EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 am

Hello. I'm interested in the Ride around Algonqiun Park. It takes a few days to complete at an easy pace. Which part of Ontario where you thinking about for a few day ride?? Vic
Back to top Go down
Turfman

PostSubject: Re: Ride partners wanted   Ride partners wanted EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm

I would also like to ride the wrap around Algonquin some time in Jan or Feb
Back to top Go down
chadwick

chadwick

PostSubject: i might be interested in january or feb   Ride partners wanted EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:40 pm

i ride gtx 2006 skidoo , have been up threw some of the trials it will take weekend to do that trip might be interested in on this my email is kingkong2727@hotmail.com. i go on alot of poker runs around my home i live in bancof, a i ride too work on my sled in winter time i love the snow , the more the better i fater inlaw has artic cat but only 440 might be interested in going as well we ride alot together .
Back to top Go down
don

PostSubject: reply from don   Ride partners wanted EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:26 pm

hello vic r.a.p. sounds like fun.or any place up north . lets talk about it. don
Back to top Go down
http://donjudd@bell.net
vic_1122

PostSubject: Re: Ride partners wanted   Ride partners wanted EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Hi Don

I've been looking at some of the guided R.A.P. tours. Would you be interested? Not being familiar with the areas and having reservations for all the stops along the way sounds good. Here is a website I've been looking at.

http://www.ontsnow.com/

It sounds expensive, but if you consider that overnight rooms and meals for 5 days are included it's not that bad.

If the weather co-operates we could get together for a couple of tune up rides in Ganaraska in mid January. I ride an 07 Arctic Cat F6 LXR.

My direct email is vic_1122@hotmail.com

Vic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride partners wanted   Ride partners wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride partners wanted
Page 1 of 1