Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rick fulford

hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area Empty
PostSubject: hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area   hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 am

I was wondering if anyone knows of an inexpensive hotel or motel with access to trails around North Bay or Sudbury area

I was hoping to ride up there during my March Break. I only want shelter to lay my head after riding and cable TV at night.

Looking for $90 a night or under. Cheap is fine. Luxury not required at all.

rick_fulford2@hotmail.com or pm me here.
Back to top Go down
skidoonorth

skidoonorth

hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area Empty
PostSubject: Re: hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area   hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:03 am

In Sudbury stay at the Brockdan, it is right on the trail system and is cheap,,,

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamwhistle.ca

hotel recommendation wanted North Bay or Sudbury area
Page 1 of 1