Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

serious sled heads wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
northernsledhead

serious sled heads wanted Empty
PostSubject: serious sled heads wanted   serious sled heads wanted EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 am

I'm looking for sled heads who will ride 300 to 400 km each day, planning to put a sadle bag ride together at first snow fall, north from New Liskeard, Cochrane, Hearst,Wawa and Sault St Marie, and where ever the snow alows us to ride! Approx 7 days or more. From the Brantford area, can take up to 2 or 3 guys in my trailer.
NorthernSledHead.
Back to top Go down
Ty

PostSubject: Re: serious sled heads wanted   serious sled heads wanted EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 am

northernsledhead wrote:
I'm looking for sled heads who will ride 300 to 400 km each day, planning to put a sadle bag ride together at first snow fall, north from New Liskeard, Cochrane, Hearst,Wawa and Sault St Marie, and where ever the snow alows us to ride! Approx 7 days or more. From the Brantford area, can take up to 2 or 3 guys in my trailer.
NorthernSledHead.

I'll take you up on this offer. Wawa and Sault St Marie might be iffy. I think they had a flood that destroyed part of the highway and the snowmobile trail.
I'll PM you with my particulars. I did cochrane, abitibi canyon, moonbeam and timmins this past January.
Back to top Go down
yami1984

PostSubject: Re: serious sled heads wanted   serious sled heads wanted EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm

I would be intrested as well.... it seems difficult these days to find people that are die hard sledders that want to venture for a week or so, keep me in the loop and I may tag along... I have my own ride but willing to travel with others, I have a new 4 door f150 ecoboost but no trailer. I am only 29 but I get along with all ages! Live in Ingersoll.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
sledtillyourdead

sledtillyourdead

PostSubject: Re: serious sled heads wanted   serious sled heads wanted EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:44 pm

I wouldn't be planning a 7 day long distance run to the areas mentioned after first snowfall because you won't be going to far. I presently live in Sudbury and did live in Timmins for 18 years I have have been a devoted sled head for 30+ years.

The trails need base to cover the hidden dangers(stumps, rocks, etc...) and a great majority of our trail systems cross lakes, streams, swamps and rivers. Which after first snowfall will not be frozen properly because of the mild temperatures again so far this year. We still haven't had a good freeze yet.

I recommend you wait until at least second week of January to ensure you don't waste your time attempting distance rides and overall safety of the waterways.

If you ever wanna ride the Sudbury area drop me a message because once the trails are ready I ride a minimum 200-400 Km's a day almost every day.(I take holidays in the winter to ride).

See you on the trails,

Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious sled heads wanted   serious sled heads wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

serious sled heads wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ride Connection :: Ontario :: Ontario-
Jump to: