Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Cochrane this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ty

PostSubject: Cochrane this weekend   Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:05 am

Heading into Cochrane tomorrow for 3 days of sledding. Anyone else going? If so, maybe we can link together for a ride or two.
Let me know by PM before this evening. This was an impromptu decision....I'm fed up just sitting around for snow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
travelingmatt

PostSubject: Re: Cochrane this weekend   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Hi I am possabily going north Jan 22 afternoon or early Jan 23 either north or to Michagain what where the trail like up north Ontario,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ty

PostSubject: Re: Cochrane this weekend   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 am

travelingmatt wrote:
Hi I am possabily going north Jan 22 afternoon or early Jan 23 either north or to Michagain what where the trail like up north Ontario,
The trails from Cochrane are worth the drive. The temp was average -25 around cochrane. Friday I went into Kapuskasing and back....awesome trails and wide as the 401. Hardly a bump and the rivers are frozen. I did it alone.
Friday night I hooked up with some guys and did the Abitibi Canyon...what a blast, cruising at 125 klms/hr. Really nice trails.....expect to pay $2.30 for a litre of gas at base camp....you'll need it anyways. Both sides of the trail were open. Lots of riders from Strathford too.
Sunday.....Iroquois Falls and Timmins, again the trails were awesome.
Book ahead with the hotel of your choice....they fill up really fast. I stayed at the Best Western....I really like the service, breakfast was free.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cochrane this weekend   

Back to top Go down

Cochrane this weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1