Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 Week Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skimask

1 Week Run Empty
PostSubject: 1 Week Run   1 Week Run EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Hello
I ride a 09 skidoo gtx, and ride a medium speed or a little faster. Difficult to say what that is. Anyhow i would like to hook up with 1,2 ,3 people, and ride for a week somewhere up cochrane or quebec or wherever there will be alot of snow. I have a single trailer gps.s, and a 4x4 truck. I am open to different places in ontario or time frames. January would be ideal for me, and would need a week notice. I am self employed so am somewhat flexable. Send me a note on what you think. I am 50 but not old for my age, and party a little whatever. I am open minded so tell me what you think!
Jim
Back to top Go down

1 Week Run
Page 1 of 1