Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maple Leaf Ont.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 6:32 am

I live about 25 minutes north of Bancroft. Just outside of Algonquin Park. Just off of the trails. My sled is ready for another three thousand mile plus winter. Anyone who wants to snowmobile in GODS Country just let me know an we will hook up. Available almost any day to ride. 45 years old and retired. If interested let me know. Shocked
Back to top Go down
vector man

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 pm

hey man that is fantastic trail country. i sled out of the Maz often to McArthur mills & up to Ban sucks that the trail from McArthur to Combermere is gone > long ride from E @ Buckshot lake to get onto M L trail > should do a 1/2 meet sometime
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:16 am

PM me bro with your phone number and will hook up!!!!
Back to top Go down
kingpin006

kingpin006

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:49 am

I can't tell you guy's how much I miss riding in your area. I did all my riding in the Apsley/Bancroft area all my life up until 5 years ago when we moved to the Barrie area. We had a family cottage on Chandos Lake. I try and get over your way a couple of times a year. It looks like the last weekend in February I will be staying up on Esson Lake in Wilberforce.
I got a buddy that is always looking for people to ride with in the area, i'm trying to get him signed up on this site so he can maybe hook up with fellow riders but he's computer challenged.
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:38 am

Anytime you want to meet an if conditions are a little on the lousy side you can trailer up an park at my place an take off from here. I just went out in to the bush in my back yard and went to my waist an iam six foot tall. Most of my snowmobiling is going up to pembroke an barrys bay area and whitney and down to bancroft.
Back to top Go down
kingpin006

kingpin006

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am

When I'm up there I want to head over to Eganville and take in some of the Bonnechere cup.
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:07 am

That sounds like a great idea KINGPIN will have to make it happen!!!
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:44 am

Minus 25 degrees celcius an clear blue skies I know what iam doing today Riding What a Face
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 am

If you are stuck in the city and need a place to park and ride pm me will work something out
Back to top Go down
polarisman

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: hi there   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:58 am

I have a cottage in whitney on the tracks. I am looking to meet/ ride with new people. Drop me a line and we can hook up. Brad. clintonisadog@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
KM

KM

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm

[quote="polarisman"]I have a cottage in whitney on the tracks. I am looking to meet/ ride with new people. Drop me a line and we can hook up. Brad. clintonisadog@hotmail.com[/qu I pmd you with my phone number and ride idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maple Leaf Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Leaf Ont.   Maple Leaf Ont. Empty

Back to top Go down

Maple Leaf Ont.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ride Connection :: Find a Ride :: Find a Ride-
Jump to: