Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies

Go down 
+2
cfrizz
FSTTOUR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies Empty
PostSubject: Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Anybody planning to ride Innisfil, Barrie, Wasaga, Midland this weekend ???
Back to top Go down
cfrizz

PostSubject: Looking to Ride today   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 am

I will travel within 2 hours of GTA to Ride today and Sunday. let me know if you are interested.

cfrizzell1@cogeco.ca
Back to top Go down
don

PostSubject: all talk   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 am

benchracers all talk no walk :
Back to top Go down
http://donjudd@bell.net
4life

4life

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I am interested for tomorrow. Would be coming from Niagara Region.

Let me know
Joe
Back to top Go down
knight27

PostSubject: Kincardine Area   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 am

Ever get over to the Kincardine area ???
Back to top Go down
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

PostSubject: Riding out of Innisfil   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 pm

There is a staging area and gas station right near my place. (Hwy 11 /Hwy 89) East on trail takes you across Lake Simcoe and onward ( rode there this afternoon and snow was pretty thin on trails ) West takes you to Alliston or head north to Barrie, Wasaga Beach or Midland the later two a good ride for the day ( snow on these trails is great - we're getting a fresh cover right now 6 PM FRIDAY ) I usually start out around 11 am on Saturday and Sunday -- Will check back if possible later tonight or early tomorrow for responses
Back to top Go down
northernsledr

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 am

where you looking to launch from? innisfill?
i might be available.How long a ride, and do you know the trails well?
larry
Back to top Go down
FSTTOUR

FSTTOUR

PostSubject: Out for the forseeable future   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 am

Was out yesterday and broke the front suspensiom on my sled - 3 year old Polaris FST - broke at the welds and jammed into the track and pulled drive cog out of bearing - might have bent drive shaft - after going online, I find this is a common occurence on POLARIS - I am one pissed off Polaris rider - As for the trails I know them well - yesterday's ride to Wasaga up B109 was great - lots of snow and less traffic than the "B"and "C" trails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies   Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies Empty

Back to top Go down

Seems to be quiet this year as far as riding buddies
Page 1 of 1