Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looking for riders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4life

4life

looking for riders Empty
PostSubject: looking for riders   looking for riders EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi my name is Joe. I recently moved to the GTA and will be using the Southern/Central trail system this winter for the first time. I have over 15 year experience riding in Sault Ste Marie/Northern Michigan. I am looking for riders with a good knowledge of the trail systems here. I am willing to travel as far north as Parry Sound and as far east at Peterborough. I ride a 2006 Skidoo MXZ 600 REV Adrenaline. Looking forward to putting on lots of miles and meeting new riders.
Back to top Go down
kingpin006

kingpin006

looking for riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for riders   looking for riders EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am

You found the right place to hookup with some fellow riders. Where in the GTA are you? I'm just south west of Barrie with lots of trails, it's a good area to start from. You can run up the 400 to Innisfil Beach Road head west a couple of miles and leave your truck and trailer in the Tim Horton's parking lot and jump on the trail across the road. It gives you a nice North/South and East/West corridor.
As far a hooking up just keep an eye on this forum and I will be posting some rides as soon as the trails open.
Back to top Go down
Spiffy

Spiffy

looking for riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for riders   looking for riders EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm

If you are a little West of the 400 you can go up Airport road. There is a parking lot North of Hwy #89 rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for riders   looking for riders Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for riders
Page 1 of 1