Ride Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride Connection

Ride Connection – It’s the Ride Buddy Forum. Want to ride, but don’t have someone to go with? The Ride Connection is the place to hook up with others who also want to get out but haven’t got a ride buddy. Log on, post where and when, then GO SNOWMOBILING

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Storage Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X DOO

X DOO

Summer Storage Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Summer Storage Ideas   Summer Storage Ideas EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 am

Hey everyone, one of our best sledding seasons is rapped up. I was wondering where everyone stores there machines for the summer. I have a 12' enclosed triton aluminum trailer that I store it in,works well. I chain it to a tree and put a gorilla hitch cover on the hitch assembly. With all the new storage systems out there now. I was wondering if anyone is using them and are they worth $$? Thanks guys and have a great summer. Scott Sad
Back to top Go down
kingpin006

kingpin006

PostSubject: Re: Summer Storage Ideas   Summer Storage Ideas EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:31 pm

I have a covered carport I bought at Costco so I load my sleds on my open bed trailer lift the tracks off the ground put some fuel stabilizer in the fuel and fog the motors and back the entire rig into the carport for the summer. I've done it this way for a couple of years now.
Oh one small hint, I tie the carport to the trailer just incase of any windstorms that try's and takes my carport away.
Back to top Go down
snarky

PostSubject: Do Storage Containers Work?   Summer Storage Ideas EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Would it be possible to fit them within a storage container? E.g. http://www.doortodoor.com Obviously you'll want to make sure it's secure in the container, and they might have weight limits, but wouldn't it be great to not have to worry about how much space they take up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Storage Ideas   Summer Storage Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Storage Ideas
Page 1 of 1